It's not a big thing, this time. Not the constant drowsiness of getting to L.A. in September 2009; Nor is it, thankfully, headaches and stomach cramps like last Christmas in Greece. But if ever I've -soberly- felt like my brain should partake in the Special Olympics, that time is now.
Things I Blame on Jet Lag
- Trying 6 pairs of 32" waist shorts at Topman to find none of them fit.
- Thinking I could hear my own pair of comfy 32s crying on the floor.
- Ordering tomato, mozzarella and basil gnocchi to receive spaghetti carbonara.
- Enjoying Get Him to The Greek (first 90 minutes).
- Hating Get Him to The Greek (last 19 minutes)
- This post.