Friday, January 1, 2010

Beardblog #1

It's itchy and scratchy and I intend on keepin' it 'til I finish the first draft of mah screenplay.

Photobucket

Inspired in equal parts by Stavroula Papadaki's (now defunct?) The How Do I Look Today Project and intense hairiness, I have decided to use my facial hair as a motivational writing tool and excuse to do a quick mindless post each day.

The goal's to keep open the channels of communication, write something every day, make it brief and snappy... and I'm already going on too long!

Movies Watched:
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs - 8
Sherlock Holmes - 6

Songs Stuck:
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
The White Stripes - My Doorbell

Beard Status:
Itchy, scratchy, present until end of screenplay.

3 comments:

  1. I assume you are referring to my (on its way to being) glorious beard and I am pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the how do i look project is back!!
    http://thehowdoilooktodayproject.blogspot.gr/
    stavroula

    ReplyDelete