Friday, January 8, 2010

Beardblog #8

I run my hands over it. I try to get to know it. It rustles in response: "Shave me. Shaaaaave me".

Photobucket

But I resist.

And I do it for you. I do it all for you.

Actually, that's a total lie. 'S aaaaaall about me.

Things I Did Today:
Ate mole (yumow)
Called Steve (no answer)
Watched Dollhouse (Ffffffuck)
Wrote in the park (19 new pages)

Things I Did Not Do Today:
Trust google maps
Reply to six e-mails
Anything for you

Songs Stuck:
Ellie Goulding & Erik Hassle - Be Mine
Jenny Owens Young - Hot In Herre
Joan Armatrading - Me, Myself, I

On that note, let's do some light housekeeping:

It has come to my attention that I have been messing up on this here my Beardblog. Apart from misspelling the subject line (which is also the title!) a couple of times, I have also forgotten to close entries with the requisite Beard Status. Therefore I would like to make up for that messing up of mine, if for no one else, for -all together now- me!

Beard Stati:
#6 - hardening, using the force for evil.
#5 - cactus-like but not (yet) green.
#4 - tough exterior, brooding inside.

The latter of which, in retrospect, comes in surprisingly great contrast with status #3... It just goes to show you never should attempt to fathom the everchanging nature of Teh Beard.


Beardblog Retrospective Theater Presents:
Marina and the Diamonds - Hollywood (Infected Your Brain)

Beard Status: vocal but not persuasive, unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment