Monday, January 4, 2010

Beardblog #3

Though it's been tended to with TIGL S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer, right now, my beard is sad.

Photobucket

My face pubes are in a bad mood for a multitude of reasons... Initially it was the Defrizzer & Tamer's fault. Though the balm seemed to soften my whiskers it also created a film of product that's made Beardy feel like a seagull in an oil spill.

Similarly, the prickliness only seemed to have been neutralized by the power of salve. As it turns out, the beard remains placated only as long as it's not touched. The slightest brush of the finger makes it flair up again.

At this stage of the game (23 days), shouldn't Beardy have made some sort of peace with itself? Am I being too demanding? Should I allow it an entire month to adjust?

And finally, Beardy was quite saddened by the fact that when first trying to write up this post I fell asleep. I did manage to shuffle off the laptop to the side table (actually a chair) as my eyes were drooping shut. However, another pair of comrades, weren't so lucky.

Photobucket

Czar Beardy mourns his subjects. I'm going back to sleep.

Sleep Casualties:
Pair of glasses
Beardy's mood

After-Sleep Discoveries:
Seemed is fun to type and say out loud

Movies Pending:
Los abarozs rotos -

Song Stuck:
Simon and Garfunkel - The Sounds of Silence


Beard Origin Point:
Dec 13, 2009.

Beard Status:
Pretend-soft to the outside world. Really, increasingly hardened and depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment