Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beardblog #18

When I wake up, The Jungle wakes with me. Which is to say: My Beard.

Photobucket

I managed to do 9 a.m. today. You're impressed, I know. Well, if you know me -if you got the jungle reference- you are probably impressed... And if you don't know me, trust me you would be. Because if you do know me, you know that I am much like a possum. Mostly nocturnal and with a constantly mean face. Also -by now a given- hairy.

If you know me, then you know that now I'd love nothing more than to go on an extended and exponentially thinning metaphor of the myriad more ways in which a possum and myself are alike. Topically, I could mention how I often play dead when dealing with danger, to degrees of varying success. The unlikely predator in this case being Productivity.

Photobucket
We call her Proddy

But since I've got to finish this here little post and have 4 e-mails and 5 messages to which I have for a while now been intending to reply and need to get up tomorrow similarly early to today and make sure that I write aaaaaall day with breaks only to eat and piss and poop (seriously, not even time for masturbation breaks tomorrow!) I should be heading off.

Beardny Spears kisses your cheeks and leaves you with some music as I go to sleep.

Songs Stuck:
Dangerous Muse - I Want It All
Bomb the Bass - Boy Girl
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed


Beard Status:
Tropical rainforest-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment