Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beardblog #15

The force is strong with this Beard.

Photobucket

I was very productive today. Did my work on time, fed myself on time, got to school on time. I even had time to drop in Chuck 3x04: 'Chuck Versus Operation Awesome'! How important the everyday minutiae can become when you manage to get them right... 'Cause, if you don't, it might bum you out like but-- Eh. Whatchoogondo?

But if you get'em little notes right, you get a melody, man! A tune builds with every small victory over time and food and transportation. It builds and builds with each new minuscule accomplishment until you get a symphony entire. Then you can sing yourself to sleep, content in your huge success with little details.

If I seem high right now, don't worry. It's on the smell of success, chicken katsu curry and the ever-growing beauty of Beardnon Routh.

Song Stuck:
Marina and the Diamons - Mowgli's Road


Beard Status:
Powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment