Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beardblog #2

It's been refreshed with Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner! Still prickly, still gnarly.

Photobucket

This was sooo hard to put together. Every second closer to finishing, has been one closer to gross bliss. While the beard was tended to with chemical cleansers and beautifiers this morning, it is still being a vicious little bastard. Attacking my cheeks and lips area (hahahaha!), making it feel like there's a burning bush on my face.

Being, as I am, bombed to an unprecedented degree, all I've wanted to do during the past whatever centuries I have been working on this post, is simply sock it to it; turn off the light, prop my legs up on pillows, drop my head back and let myself get closer to Jesus.

...

Excuse me, I had go throw up and jerk off.

Now, come to Jesus.

Movie Rankings
(for past and future reference):
6. Eminently watchable.
7. Perfect for what it is.
8. Exceeds expectations.
9. Perfect.
10. Perfect and more.

5. Disappointing.
4. Subpar.
3. So bad it's good.
2. No.
1. NO. No.

Song Stuck:
Marina and the Diamonds - Hollywood (Infected Your Brain)

Beard Status:
Coarse, scraggly, well washed and conditioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment