Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beardblog #11

I may have had a tad too much to drink.

Photobucket

Beardy concurs.

Things I Slathered In My Beard Today

Milk, Cheerio crumbs and fresh banana. Vanilla yogurt, a green apple. Guacamole, salsa, ranch dressing, buffalo wings, fries in three varieties:
Plain
Garlic herb
Sweet potato

+Three mini burgers

Also, a Guinness and a pitcher of Blue Moon . Oh, yeah we went to a bar.

People I Spoke To At The Bar Today

Erin "Rex" the Interrupting Nacho Girl (very nice)
Ashley from Ohio (who introduced me to Blue Moon)
Tina, Marie and Sean (the kinda sober friends)
Smoking Girl (the nameless smoking girl)
Hot Hiccuping Guy (friend of smoking girl)
Homeless Guy #1 (treated to a cigarette)
Homeless Guy #2 (treated to a cigarette)

Incidentally, Homeless Guy #2 arrived in a wheelchair. About 15 minutes later he was out of it. At the time I had some very insightful thoughts about the fact. Right now, I just wanna get to sleep. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Beard Status:
Agreeable, still kinda buzzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment